Saturday, July 10, 2010
Glee
Hey,guess what my mom had her 4th child on the 11th! The new season of Glee just ended, so Fox is playing reruns of it every Tuesday night at 8:00. One of the characters has been giving people wedgies ever since he was 4 years old. Also, Glee received 19 nominations in the next award giving show. In Japan people are starting to die their hair blond, I don`t mean to be rude, but Asian people look unnatural with blond hair. Anyway, lets change the subject back to Glee, I am going to play Glee music every new post and if you watch the show Glee, and have a special request for one of their songs just right a comment, and this song playing is called Total Eclipse of the Heart! And if you think Glee is not filled with professionals well your totally wrong it has a ton of people from Broadway, it has the good and the bad witch from the play Wicked, and so much more from some of the greatest plays.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Awesome!!!!! I saw Wicked and it's true they are very talented actors!!!
ReplyDelete